Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your password contains at least 4 characters, including at least 1 letter

(Topic created on: 04-01-2024 12:17 PM)
Marvs
Journeyman
Options

This has been a recurring issue/bug with Samsung Phones, ie, for some strange reasons even w/o changing the security settings, the phone just lock out and shows the message:

"Your password contains at least 4 characters, including at least 1 letter"

Read similar experiences from other members in the community and it appears samsung has not addressed this at all to the complete satisfaction (ie, not factory reset & completely erase data) of the customer for YEARS already. 

Appreciate any working lead from anyone - please be kind not to blame or assume we don't own our phones. Don't be cruel, we're here to ask for help not to read your nonsensical comments. Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12
AnnMoonMan76
First Poster
Options

Managed to get into my phone... it was the password for Work Portal. After being logged out for hours and nearly going to factory reset, I am so relieved. Work Portal has removed itself from the phone after so many wrong attempts.

0 Likes
StPatrick18
Student
Options

I'm having the same issue after a software update on my Note20 Ultra 5G. I don't remember setting a password and if I did, all the passwords that I use are written on my notebook. Also, there are green lines appearing on my screen. I called the customer service number, and they said it need to be reformatted. If they haven't removed the option in FindMyMobile to unlock my device this won't be an issue. I don't want to lose all of my data stored in my device. If Samsung can't fix this, I'll will a file case against Samsung for this kind of issue!!!

0 Likes
Kimmy33
First Poster
Options

What do you mean it was the password for work portal?? What is work portal lol 

0 Likes