Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning/Caution Making Frequent Beeping Noise.

(Topic created on: 21-06-2021 05:27 PM)
Hey Jude
First Poster
Options

Hi All

I have a new Galaxy A12 all setup and working but I am getting a  Caution Triangle left side of status bar at the top and an accompanying beep fairly frequently and mostly when at home.  I think it may be something to do with the network (BT at home, O2 pay as you go Sim). Can anybody advise on how to stop this annoying beeping and, if the signal is dropping out, how to cure it?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hi there, are you still experiencing this issue? Can you send a screenshot with this triangle visible? Have you contacted your network provider to check if they are experiencing any issues on their end? 

0 Likes
Hey Jude
First Poster
Options

Hi Carlol

Thanks for the reply and suggestion but I have now sorted it.  Sorry for nott removing the post.  It was actually the setting for my service provider which was not on automatic. Hence the phone was dropping out due to a weak signal but now on auto no more warnings. With so many options it is a pity Samsung do not take more account of inexperienced mobile phone users.  What is obvious to most is like brain surgery to us.

0 Likes