Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

👎

(Topic created on: 04-02-2022 05:55 PM)
Vagrant
Apprentice
Options
I saw, I'm not only me with problems after last software update...
Almost hole my life I had samsung ... 
I think is time to switch on IPhone...
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
George23
Explorer
Options
Don't be stupid . You'll feel sorry the next day after you've done it . Trust me , I've made that mistake , bought n iPhone 13 and sent it back after 5 days . Couldn't take the ***** any longer
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
iPhone? Its a clunky, notched, candy bar shaped piece of expensive junk. Don't go over to the dark side.👍🏻
kolosyn81
First Poster
Options
First fix the problem with the software because I'm a next person who have a problem with software after last update I'm talking about the s pen no functionality at all
0 Likes
Vagrant
Apprentice
Options
You're stupid because you don't know how to write a respectful and objective comment. Did you think you didn't like it because you learned Android? With patience you can get used to it just as well with another type of phone ...
0 Likes
Vagrant
Apprentice
Options
Believe me I try it in chat with customer service. They're solutions was unhelpfully ...
0 Likes
George23
Explorer
Options
Listen, you cretin. Nobody called you stupid , therefore there is no need to be aggressive . I said "don't be stupid" . If you want to be stupid, then it's your choice , I said don't be one . No need to be aggressive , if you can't understand a comment then I think you should go and look after sheep or cattle , or better yet in the Forrest , in the middle of the mountains, where civilization is far away from you . Clearly you can't be part of one . Have a good day !
0 Likes
Vagrant
Apprentice
Options
🖕🤏
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Vagrant @George23: Please try to remain respectful of one another, and refrain from using insults. I appreciate that you have your own outlooks and viewpoints, but please be as supportive and constructive as possible. 

0 Likes
Vagrant
Apprentice
Options
So mate, I can't reply to this guy the same how he reply to me? Was enough for me seen his message and, I already know from where he come. Is Romanian guy. ... a sheeperd😂 . Anyway I don't need be here mate...
0 Likes