Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is Adidas Running - Sam Health or Galaxy nowhere to be seen

(Topic created on: 22-10-2022 09:56 AM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options

Isn't it really sad that none of the top boys, Nike, Adidas not giving a toss to Galaxy watch or Samsung health 

Does that mean this watch is not a serious fitness watch? Or they don't like to invest in a brand /watch that's on the Death row?🙀 
10 REPLIES 10
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
We discussed this yesterday, your greedy 😁, you said it
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I am in stitches 😂 😂..you are fab

Buddy, I want to highlight this as much as possible, hopefully, one never knows Samsung just might might have a dialogue with these top boys one day

Because having Garmin and Apple watches, the Galaxy boys and girls are missing a lot... One more time.. Missing a lot

So I thought I will keep on highlighting the weakness of the Samsung health system of course as well as the its Strengths, for example my post about highly accurate Blood pressure readings from the watch..

Tc... Remember to do your crunches 😂😂😂
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I went to the gym the other day, now every part of my body hurts, arms, legs, shoulders, abs, foreams

I am hurting, don't start me on crunches 🤣 🤣 🤣

Why do people pay to be tortured

OK it was first time been to the gym in 30 years but still, stop all the apps, gym apps should be banned along with gyms
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
😂😂😂😂... You are really cool.. Live with a smile..

My gym is next room, only 3 of us in this house, we converted one room to an almost full gym..

I operate on - Bed To Bench policy 😂😂😂.. Tomorrow is... Yes torture.. My running day.. 😎😎

Tc mate.. Keep it up
0 Likes
Fat Sloth
Student
Options

There's a workaround to this. Set up Adidas on your phone and watch and allow all permissions. The next time you go running, start the SHealth app on your watch - this will be your backup in case Adidas doesn't work. Next, fire up Adidas on your phone. You should get a notification on your watch that the app has started recording. I did this for a few runs, and it worked. I mean, the Adidas app showed my HR rate and all, but I guess the tracking itself was done by the phone.

I tried running both Adidas and SHealth from the watch 4 itself but that didn't work. One of the apps will stop once a different app starts to record any workout. Thus, the phone route is your only option right now.

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
You are really really cool 👏👏..
Thanks so much for your support

I did something like.. Imagine you want to go from A to B

What I did, I went from A to C to D to E then to B 😀😀

Sam Health to Strava, via Health Sync, then connect Nike Training app to Google fit, connected Strava to Google fit

Now running goes to Strava to Google fit to Nike training... Wait not over

Then I connected Nike Running to Nike Training

Now I am getting all the Running rewards, just like when I was with Garmin or Apple

The moral of the story is

Samsung Health app is in 17th century, god Samsung is taking us for a ride,

They have a wonderful Galaxy watch but Samsung health app is destroying that watch.. With this outdated Samsung App

Thanks again
0 Likes
tnshr
Apprentice
Options
I'm here 28 August 2023, Samsung Health still can't sync to Adidas Running app. My workmates use Adidas, my local running club uses Strava, Samsung Health easily syncs my runs to Strava, which is awesome. Now for Adidas I have to use my phone to track the run. Google fit only receives from Adidas, it doesn't send to Adidas. This sux, I'm very happy with the Galaxy watches I recently bought the GW6 Classic to complement my GW4.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Cool, I left Galaxy and went for Apple watch Ultra... The advantage is... Every sport App and services under the sun is connecting with Apple
0 Likes
tnshr
Apprentice
Options
Not switching to Apple, at least not in the near future, the issue I have with GW is really not big enough to cause a switch.