Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Samsung

(Topic created on: 12-09-2020 03:58 PM)
bluace
Voyager
Options
I have to say I samsung I am v v happy with all the products in the pic mine and my partners phone his is the ultra the phones are amazing we have no complaints what so ever with them we both draw alot on the phones and mine (note 20) is great my bluetooth is on all day connected to my watch3 and my buds live and the battery lasts all day. My partners ultra also he is constantly on his phone drawing his battery lasts also (we must of got real lucky as seeing the other posts with battery and heating issues) the tab s7 now this is my favourite 👌 love the screen I now draw on this its perfect size everything fast battery for both the pen and tablet great. The buds live these are something else the sound quality alone i play these while I am drawing the connection is great brilliant sound. The watch3 not a fan of the leather strap but other than that I love this watch so much the look feel again the connection to my phone works great. Overall samsung thank you these products are amazing in my daily life and will last me for a long time (I hope) coming from apple 

1 REPLY 1
Lovetech79
Explorer
Options
indeed they have hit the nail on the head with this note series an the buds are amazing the sound is of such quality! #samsungnote20 #samsung #budslive