Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sync from fitbit to samsung health app?

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 08:18 PM)
Chrisw1980
Student
Options
Does anyone know if you can sync your steps from fitbit to samsung health app?

I have tried the health sync app and it syncs everything but steps which is what im actually interested in 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Why not just use the fit bit app?
I'm actually debating whether to dump fitbit and get the galaxy watch now.
Chrisw1980
Student
Options
the fitbit app is fine, its only because my sister has a samsung watch and we want to race each other . Just hoping i can sync to it as my phone doesn't catch all my steps like my watch does 🤦♀️
0 Likes
saib
First Poster
Options
Facing the same issue. Health sync doesnt allow me to synch steps.
Vmax97
First Poster
Options

Looking for the same thing, I do not like the battery life of the new Galaxy watches and am looking at the Fitbit for tracking purposes.  Would like to sync with Samsung health but maybe I just skip their app and track with Fitbit if SamSung is not going to play nice with the leader in tracking devices.  

0 Likes
KimKB
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue. 

New job says I can't wear my watch on the floor, as it is a production plant and could cause my hand to get caught in a machine.    But I can have my phone in my pocket.

0 Likes
NYMM
Pioneer
Options
In order to sync steps you need to enable the mobile track to see steps in the fit it app if you go into the fit it app settings and tap on + Setup a device then mobile track you should see the step counter on the fitbit app and your samsung health steps should also appear too
0 Likes