Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swapping from S7 to S10

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 10:06 AM)
GreenMan
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone had problems when swapping from S7 to later models with Samsung Calendar? I use it all the time, and can't get the version that's on S7. Does anyone have any ideas about how I can get this version on my later model phone or any alternative suggestions for Calendar apps that directly replace Samsung one that I use, haven't one yet that works. Calendar version on S7 displays notification with number of reminders, you click on this and all your reminders are listed, you can then highlight them all and select the ones you want to deal with that day and dismiss the rest. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
loved my s7 ... small and perfectly formed.... my next phone is a s10+. slightly bigger but not too big.. easy to use and everything works. just remember to sign in to samsung and Google to sync everything to your new phone.
0 Likes
GreenMan
Apprentice
Options
Done that, but Calendar is not the same. Had Samsung phones for years and need to update as running out of internal storage. Also no S Notes.
0 Likes
GreenMan
Apprentice
Options
S7 served me well, but internal storage to small now, keep getting warnings,so have to delete apps etc from phone.
0 Likes