Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 09:20 AM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
Lou24
Apprentice
Options
I had the same issue updated Samsung webview in Google play now all working
0 Likes
Lou24
Apprentice
Options
update Samsung webview in play store I did and all working now
0 Likes
Keithyboy
Apprentice
Options
thank you I updated playstore and all good now thanks
0 Likes
dhawkes
Apprentice
Options
I'm having exactly the same issue as Keith boy...
0 Likes
Keithyboy
Apprentice
Options
I went to playstore and updated samsung webveiw and issue resolved
Lou24
Apprentice
Options
no problem
0 Likes
sweetlavee
First Poster
Options
omg, I just came on the platform to ask for help with the same issue lol. Thanks Lou24, done what you said and it's all good now 🤗🤗🤗
0 Likes
Salciex
Explorer
Options
same here was only one or 2 now most of them are can't access my emails or amazon which I need.
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
App crashes are being experienced on most Android smartphones. This is down to a buggy update release of Android System Webview (  System App ) an update to fix has already been released, if it isn't showing as being available to you yet in Play Store for whatever reason, you can go to Settings > Apps > Android System Webview > 3 dots top right > uninstall updates. And this should fix the problem until the released update to fix reaches you. A restart of your phone after the uninstall "could" be a good idea too. Screenshots below. 

Tinoss21
First Poster
Options
thanks. this fixed my issues