Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 01:59 PM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
xxxAndyQxxx
First Poster
Options
I haven't got any problems with apps until last week when we all gel update from Samsung. After that some apps keep crashing. If they will not sort it soon I going to return this phone.
0 Likes
Fsn1977
Journeyman
Options

Use "Facebook Lite" instead, had the same problem with Facebook crashing on my S21 ultra.

0 Likes
ruddy123
First Poster
Options
same hereThis is becoming frustrating Facebook keep crashing.
0 Likes
AC1664
First Poster
Options
same thing is happening to me on Facebook
0 Likes
Rodrigoard
First Poster
Options
same here
0 Likes
Frencheese
Apprentice
Options
I've just emptied the cache... seems to have worked for me. I will report back.
would hate to have to change my screen name! 😒
JonasR1
First Poster
Options

Have had lots of different Samsung phones and now a S21+ since two weeks ago. First time with this very irritating Facebook problem. It can crash up to ten times in a row. Sometimes I even get logged out and have to log in to Facebook again. 😞 

0 Likes
B83
Journeyman
Options

Yeah see I transferred all my stuff from my Galaxy S10 plus and I'm wondering if that's the problem.. instead of downloading and installing the apps I just transferred them.. I'm thinking if I uninstall it and then reinstall it it would probably fix the issue.

0 Likes
Meena34
First Poster
Options
same here mine does on snap Facebook and Instagram s21 ultra
0 Likes
Mand1
Apprentice
Options
lots of others have been saying this too, but all of a sudden it has stopped doing it now, I'm wondering if there's has been some teething problems with s21 since being released 🤔
0 Likes