Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 02:57 AM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
TheWizardofFozz
First Poster
Options

Same here.In my case it's launching a match of Fortnite that is resulting in the crash.

0 Likes
andy124
First Poster
Options

Same here, It's happening for me, 

0 Likes
da53mak
Student
Options
I had this too especially with fb, I uninstalled it and then redownloaded it and seems to of fixed it.
0 Likes
Lnesh
Explorer
Options
I'm gettin the same issue. very annoying
0 Likes
plonk
Apprentice
Options
I am having the same issue and this needs to be fixed quickly
0 Likes
MrAmbletone
First Poster
Options
I have the same with my S21+, very frustrating. Tried all the normal stuff, deleting and reinstalling etc, but nothing.
0 Likes
SalmanRajpoot
First Poster
Options

Facebook and instagram keep on crashing on my s21 ultra. Its annoying. Should have bought Apple. 😶

0 Likes
DayBreaks
First Poster
Options

Same, it's happened to my S21 ultra too. My apps keep crashing, including my game, keep auto close

0 Likes
ManchesterJon
First Poster
Options
I see this is happening to a lot of people but is there anything coming out of Samsung in the way of a fix..??
0 Likes
TOANS
First Poster
Options

Only had my phone since Saturday.  Was fine then did update. Now Facebook is constantly crashing. Ahhhh

0 Likes