Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Server error downloading Samsung Health Data

(Topic created on: 06-02-2024 06:55 PM)
Flip 5 owner
Student
Options

I've tried for several days to download my health data from the Samsung Health app.  I've tried all the ways of authenticating my account (successfully), but no matter what, I always get the error "Couldn't download data - Something went wrong with the server. Try again later."

It's completely unacceptable that I can't access my health data.  I've tried signing out and back in to my Samsung account to no avail.

Galaxy Z Flip 5
One UI 6.0
Android 14
Build number UP1A231005.007.F731U1UES1BWL7

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Flip 5 owner
Student
Options

This is extremely dumb, but I solved the problem by "agreeing to share my health information", or some other similar prompt I saw at the top of the app.  After that I immediately went to try to download the data again and I was able to.  Seems like they were already storing my data......not sure why agreeing to share it with them is necessary for them to share it with me since its MY data...

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
sammy_newbie
Apprentice
Options

I have exactly the same problem (s24Ultra) and am equally unimpressed with this, and the lack of information about how to fix it.

0 Likes
Solution
Flip 5 owner
Student
Options

This is extremely dumb, but I solved the problem by "agreeing to share my health information", or some other similar prompt I saw at the top of the app.  After that I immediately went to try to download the data again and I was able to.  Seems like they were already storing my data......not sure why agreeing to share it with them is necessary for them to share it with me since its MY data...

0 Likes