Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung wallet not working.

(Topic created on: 25-05-2023 07:17 AM)
Bratnesti
Explorer
Options
Is any one else with a S23 ultra having issues with samsung wallet, every time i try to open it, it just says it can't open.
25 REPLIES 25
Nirugd91
First Poster
Options

My wallet also not working since the ui6 update I tried everything it's just not working.

0 Likes
marmitenot
First Poster
Options

I have a Z Fold 4, and it isn't working for me either.  Said I need to upgrade to Samsung Wallet (from Samsung Pass) and then goes to a blank white screen that says, "Samsung Wallet" and just sits there.  Frustrating!

0 Likes
Blackwolf8278
Journeyman
Options

Same, useless.

Self-resolved for myself. I had a NEXTDNS account and had it set on my mobile.

Realised that as I have Proton VPN, I don't need a DNS solution, so changed the setting via, Settings > Connections > More connection settings > Private DNS & set it to OFF

Even all my "blocked apps" suddenly started working.

0 Likes
lord_galathon
Apprentice
Options

Same issue with a brand new out of the box S23 Ultra. Samsung Pass redirects to Samsung Wallet that asks me to log in and accept permissions, then just sits there at the logo screen perpetually.

I've checked the permissions, cleared cache and data from the Wallet AND the Pay apps.

Samsung better fix this soon because after a few days of having to whip out my actual CC from my physical wallet I might just decide to switch payment providers.

0 Likes
Blackwolf8278
Journeyman
Options

Not working for me S23 .

0 Likes
Blackwolf8278
Journeyman
Options

Self-resolved for myself. I had a NEXTDNS account and had it set on my mobile.

Realised that as I have Proton VPN, I don't need a DNS solution, so changed the setting via, Settings > Connections > More connection settings > Private DNS & set it to OFF

Even all my "blocked apps" suddenly started working.

0 Likes
lord_galathon
Apprentice
Options

In my case it's a brand new phone. I don't use any DNS solution or VPN. No idea.

Bratnesti
Explorer
Options
I don't use a VPN service
Saff
Student
Options
Hi
I have recently resetted my S23 Plus, and for some crazy reason I can't get my samsung pay to install, I have been trying for weeks now, please help
0 Likes
Tanx
First Poster
Options

I did the same thing. ITs gone, and I have reset it again and its no where.

Did you manage to get a solution as this is pointless

0 Likes