Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s21 not remembering password key

(Topic created on: 18-09-2021 05:05 AM)
dark19storm
Student
Options
I have an issue with my Samsung not remembering Google passwords on apps.
In Google, there is a symbol of a key that appears above the keyboard that either suggests strong passwords or remembers one you've used on Google.
It fails to work on the phones apps, making it a pain to have to reset passwords yet again because you can't remember the keys password.
The whole point of this key, is so you don't have to remember the password. This makes it a worthless addition to Google chrome.
2 REPLIES 2
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I haven't encountered this, yet I have an S21 as well 🤔... Try wiping the cache partition on the phone and that should resolve the issue 🙂. To do this, turn the phone off, connect the phone to a laptop/PC or plug in a USB C headset, hold the vol+ and power button until the logo appears. Now, select wipe cache partition using the volume buttons and power button, select yes and then wait for it to do so. Once completed, select reboot system now and that's about it! Hope this helps 😄
0 Likes
Members_JDugEhg
First Poster
Options

I'm having exact same issue on my s21. Is there anyone having something similar and tried the solution above?

0 Likes