Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay plus - already a curve user when im not.

(Topic created on: 09-08-2022 09:17 AM)
Siivle
First Poster
Options

Hello!

I'm having a problem signing up for Samsung pay plus. I press on the sign up button and I accept the Samsung account link, I press on "get started" at the introduction part with the few slides then accept terms of services.

It loads then it says 

"You're already a curve user.

Unfortunately we can't offer you samsung pay plus if you're already a curve user."

Anyone have any a solution to this?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
Chick81
First Poster
Options
Hmm I am unsure if curve is the operating system of Samsung Pay...
This what I found out about curve..

To put it simply, the Samsung Pay + (formerly Samsung Pay Card) uses Curve’s engine and brings all your Mastercard®, VISA, Diners Club and Discover debit and credit cards together in one app. To support you through your Samsung Pay+ experience we’ve got a set of articles that might help you in case you ever wondered how your card works.

If you’d like to discover the full potential of Samsung Pay+ powered by Curve you’ll need to download the Curve app on your Samsung device and log in using your Samsung Pay+  credentials. This will give you additional access to Curve’s unique features:

Go Back in Time

Curve Cash 

Curve Wallet

Transactions Timeline 

Refunds

FX rates 

Digital card details (and a sleek numberless physical card)

Your first physical Samsung Pay+ card will be sent to you for a one-time fee of £4.99 and should reach you within 3-5 working days. You'll have to activate it in the app if you'd like to use it for chip & PIN transactions and ATM withdrawals.

Need a replacement card? Let us know here or reach out to our Customer Experience Team via the Curve app and we'll make sure you receive one. Keep in mind that you may incur a £5 reissue fee covering the costs of manufacturing and delivery (subject to our T&Cs).

Please note that the Samsung Pay +  is available to all UK Samsung Pay customers provided you don't already have a Curve account.

Should you have any questions that aren’t covered in our Help Centre, you can always contact us and we’ll do our best to assist you further!

0 Likes
Chick81
First Poster
Options
Hope this helps
0 Likes