Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pass

(Topic created on: 31-05-2023 06:29 PM)
ViPeRz
Apprentice
Options
Does anyone elses Samsung pass keep deleting all your saved account information , 

Everytime I go onto an app now I have to manually input my user name and password, before all I had to Todo was click inside the username box and Samsung pass used to input the information after It asked me for my fingerprint.

Since I never remembered my passwords since it saved it for me , I have to keep resetting all my passwords 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
That's very strange
With me when I use a new phone samsung pass is a funny one like it saves my data from websites I've been on and log in but with apps its a hit n miss.

If it keeps deleting your data or password maybe worth trying to reach out to samsung or anyone on here can suggest anything ?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ViPeRz: To verify which apps and websites are set up to automatically sign you in with Samsung Pass, please swipe up from your Home screen and head to Settings > Biometrics and security (or Security and privacy on Android 13) > Samsung Pass, then sign in.

You will see a list of apps and websites that you are using with Samsung Pass under the Sign-in tab. Tap on each individual app or website to see the login details and passwords.  You can then view, edit or delete your information for that app or website.

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Sue10
Apprentice
Options
On all my samsung phones I have used samsung pass. My s23 ultra wants to keep using Google chrome I have disabled this but it still wants to use it. All my passwords are in pass. So very annoying
0 Likes
craigbt
First Poster
Options
I managed to go on autopilot cleaning data from an old phone and deleted years worth of passwords from Samsung pass thinking they had been saved locally on the phone, by the time I realised it had already synced and wiped them from my new one too. Long shot but does anyone know if its possible to recover them or am I a total dunce
0 Likes