Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health average weight

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 05:50 PM)
Heywood1983
Explorer
Options
This feature, I used to find extremely usefull to track my body weight as a monthly /weekly /yearly average. But now it's gone. Anyone know where I can find it again? 
22 REPLIES 22
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Scroll to the bottom of the SH window, and click MANAGE ITEMS. Select from there.
Heywood1983
Explorer
Options
Hi hi thanks, but I have the weight 'item' activated but its just a function within that item that's dissappeared x
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
I've just had a look at the updated version, and you are right... it is not the same as it used to be!! The only way I can see this info is via the weekly summary.
Heywood1983
Explorer
Options
Cheers buddy! I've sent Samsung a message. I liked to see it on a graph going down(mostly) looking at numbers on the weekly summary just doesn't float my boat! 😂
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
I just don't need reminded that, under lockdown, I've become a fat *****!! 😂😂😂
Heywood1983
Explorer
Options
😂 Cheers fatty. Hopefully one of our fellow fatties can help us with a solution? Maybe theirs another app that can extract the data held in Samsung Health and can give me the graph I need.... I use Repho scales and their app doesn't give averages either! Just shows the trend and how fat you currently are?! Whereas averages in my eyes are your true weight?
Osmo
Journeyman
Options

This problem also applies to blood pressure, blood oxygen. 

Samsung, please bring back the option to view monthly and weekly graphs. Without them, there is no point to even track these markers, because the reason for tracking them in the first place is to see if the markers are improving over time.

What was the reason for removing them?

Heywood1983
Explorer
Options
Do Samsung read these things? This is the first time I've posted?
cpbmix
First Poster
Options

Exact same issue, just wanted to follow this thread.