Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health Alternatives after v6.11

(Topic created on: 11-08-2020 02:49 PM)
Breakthechains
Journeyman
Options

I have been doing a bit of research in regards to apps which can replace Samsung Health, now that it is completely unusable due to the update to v.6.11 which made a mockery of what the app used to be.

I am so annoyed that I can't even bear looking at the Samsung Health App. The replies that I got from the Samsung support were pre-formatted replies, which added insult to injury. I feel as if Samsung is doing everything to lose me as a customer and I am more than happy to oblige once I have looked into alternative hardware options. 

In the mean time, (while downloading an older Samsung Health App v.6.10 from an apk source) and disabling auto update I have been evaluating other apps. 

So far I have tried:

- My Fitness Pal (too cluttered) and full of adds (Pro Version is 59 US$)  

- MyNetDiary (okayinsh but you have to pay 59 US$) in order to synch it with steps in order to get similar usability as Samsung Health.

- Lose IT! (the best looking so far but Steps only count when signing up to Pro 39 US$) 

and a few others which were abysmal, so I won't even mention them. 

The first two (kind of) synch with Samsung Health directly

And Lose It! synchs via Google Fit. 

I require the Health Sync in order to get it synchronized to Google Fit. 

Has anyone found any android apps which can be used as an alternative to Samsung Health as I feel that it will be completely abandoned sooner rather than later. 

12 REPLIES 12
Breakthechains
Journeyman
Options

You will have to do a google search. Simply type: samsung health 6.10 apk...there are several places you can download it from.

AlexDaresTo
Student
Options
genius! thanks a lot. just installed the old version. worked like a charm 👌🏼
0 Likes
Options

I can't sign into Samsung Health now, there's been some sort of update to Ts&C's.

I've got Map My Run installed alongside GoogleFit. MMR syncs with both. SHealth is still receiving data do using it that way.

How is it a world class company have a diginitive way if completely cocking something that worked almost perfectly, up?!!! Words fail me!

0 Likes