Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung free

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 03:55 PM)
Lizzie75
Apprentice
Options
Cannot access when I swipe right says you have to be over 14 years of age. If an update comes through will let me in.
49 REPLIES 49
alteredego
First Poster
Options

Almost half a year on, and Samsung still can't figure out how to make two of their own apps communicate between each other. Pathetic! 🤣

0 Likes
Travis8
First Poster
Options

So I'm having the same issue my birthdate is set 2-11-89 and it says I'm under 13yrs old and can no longer use my free to watch t.v..

0 Likes
yjamal01
Explorer
Options

I linked it with my google account and it fixed the issue for me

0 Likes
Qwavwl
First Poster
Options

I already have my age entered and it pops up with the age restrictions. Botn in 75

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Me too. My birthdate is accurate but I'm locked out anyway.

0 Likes
Kincraig
First Poster
Options
Says I must be 14. My date of birth is listed in my Samsung account as July 1947. I'm 74!
0 Likes
Members Michele
First Poster
Options

I just had same issue.  How I had to solve this was to uninstall and it went back to Bixby then I reinstalled back to Samsung free and it seamed to fix it. How i did that was go to settings then to apps then down to Samsung free then pressed on Samsung free went to three dots in right hand corner then uninstalled then it went back to Bixby clicked on update from bixby to Samsung free.  I can now access samsung free on my Samsung J4 Plus.  Try it I hope this gets it working for you like it as done for me.

0 Likes
cully1965
First Poster
Options
100% perfect.
0 Likes
tinazulu
First Poster
Options
I'm also having the same problem for months.
If I swap right get message that I need to be over 14 years old to use the app and to update my info. Checked accounts and all are correct so why on earth do I get this error by swapping right but don't get it when I access upday when I get notification of the 5 things I need to know today????
0 Likes
Infuriated
First Poster
Options
I WILL NEVER BUY SAMSUNG AGAIN UNLESS IT STOPS ASKING ME MY BLOOD AGE.
0 Likes