Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Free rejoin not working

(Topic created on: 01-05-2021 05:34 PM)
Divvykev
Explorer
Options

Samsung Free was playing up so tried to leave. Now for 3 days it's not letting me rejoin as I need to leave properly. It says that it can take as long as a day. 

This is on my note20 ultra. I can leave and rejoin no worries on my Tab6 but am not unable to get back into samsung free. 

Tech support no use. 

Also tried removing Samsung account and it worked again but as soon as I logged back into Samsung account I get the same message. 

Any ideas? 

EDIT: My Tab s6 has received an update to the Samsung Free app and now show's the same message. 

Go to solution
23 REPLIES 23
Reginald jensen
Student
Options

Samsung free is down it's not working across all phones no matter what you do until they fix it as I have rang up and they have said that they are trying to fix it hope that helps you

0 Likes
Reginald jensen
Student
Options

I tried to clear my coach Did reset it but it just did the same I've tried everything you can't uninstall it I tried to down that load that one you have there just won't do it so I don't know what you're trying to say about you have solved it you only sold it for yourself good on you doesn't help anyone else

0 Likes
missjenn
First Poster
Options
I have a 2nd hand Samsung a12 but it doesn't have smart view! Any ideas?
0 Likes
deanna
First Poster
Options
My samsung free says it can't connect . User has to be 14 to access it .I am a woman over 21
0 Likes