Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung e20 screen touch problem

(Topic created on: 16-05-2021 09:01 AM)
GVD99
First Poster
Options
I have a problem with my device.
I don't know what happened, but in order to turn on the phone I have to slide two fingers up the screen, and in order to be able to select an application I have to mark it (it appears in a blue box) and tap it twice.
How can i fix this?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@GVD99: If you have to swipe upwards on your screen to unlock the phone then you have Swipe as your unlock method, which can be changed by going to Settings > Lock Screen > Lock Screen Type. For your other issue, depending on your current Android version, please head to Settings > Accessibility. For Android 10, select Screen Reader > Voice Assistant > Off. For Android 11, select TalkBack > Off, or press and hold both volume keys for 3 seconds. I hope this helps. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@GVD99: If you have to swipe upwards on your screen to unlock the phone then you have Swipe as your unlock method, which can be changed by going to Settings > Lock Screen > Lock Screen Type. For your other issue, depending on your current Android version, please head to Settings > Accessibility. For Android 10, select Screen Reader > Voice Assistant > Off. For Android 11, select TalkBack > Off, or press and hold both volume keys for 3 seconds. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes