Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Calendar App & Outlook.com Calendar issue

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 01:42 PM)
JDC1701
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I quite like the samsung email and calendar apps  but I'm being forced to use the outlook app for one reason... the calendar! I added my outlook calendar  and found I cannot actually edit any of the entries... if I create an entry on my S10 tor Tab-A I am able to go back in and edit it, if I go onto outlook.com and edit that entry then go back on my phone a bit later it seems to become read only and i cannot edit it!!

Now I have also tried to download another app (nine) that would allow me to sync and add my calendar to the samsung calendar app and found I was able to edit it no bother... so it appears there is an issue with the Exchange Sync with the email app that seems to be having a knock on effect to the calendar... anyone else found this/got a solution??

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
Some-dude
Navigator
Options

Ok, cool. My problem of not being able to edit or change outlook 365 items still hasn't been solved unfortunately... 

0 Likes
Kayak50
First Poster
Options

I have spent hours trying to correct this problem and now have resolved it with the android app "ONE CALENDAR" available in Playstore. It works great.

0 Likes
Kayak50
First Poster
Options

Save yourself hours of trying to correct this problem that Samsung has created. Get the app "ONE CALENDAR" . It works great.

0 Likes