Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung boost

(Topic created on: 26-01-2024 01:23 AM)
tigerfury
Student
Options
Samsung boost doesn't recognise I'm signed in (s24 ultra). I have tried clearing cookies in chrome and in Samsung browser and allow all cookies and force closed them both but it's just an infinate loop of asking me to sign in to see if I'm eligible. Anyone have another solution?
8 REPLIES 8
Miikoo
First Poster
Options
I've got the same problem!
0 Likes
7al8
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem too
0 Likes
Options
As you see my icon is on, but boost won't work. .... Tab s9.

Doesn't work on my #s22ultra either ... Android 14

Obvs a boost issue

#boost
#signin
#android14
#tabs9
#s22ultra
#s24ultra1706271847703.jpg
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
tigerfury
Student
Options
Yeah has to be an issue with newer devices, my partner didn't have a problem on her s10 but she couldn't on her s22 and can't on her s24, I had no problems on my s20fe but I do on my s24
0 Likes
Jez1963
First Poster
Options
As do I.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

I'm sorry to hear that you are having some issues with the Samsung Boost website. This may be a temporary server problem, therefore please try again in 24 hours, to allow time for any background issues to be resolved. 

In the meantime, Galaxy S24 series owners can claim their Disney+ code via the Samsung Wallet app > Menu (bottom left) > Promotions > Disney. 

0 Likes
AAA19
Explorer
Options
Hi I am having the same issue. But I am trying to claim the samsung 4 month youtube promotion which is not in the samsung wallet
0 Likes
jevvs21
First Poster
Options
Having same issued for both galaxy tab 9 and 23 ultra. Been trying for about 2 weeks now. Tried all the work around but on other forums this seems to be a well known issue and customer service have no clear guidance so bit of a pointless perk!
0 Likes