Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Apps

(Topic created on: 24-11-2021 08:15 AM)
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Why don't Samsung apps always update when you perform updates via play store.
Play store says no updates but then when go into apps like Samsung Health, Wearable, etc it says the app needs updating.
Surely these apps should offer updates when do a check in play store.
Only time I know they need updating is when I notice I'm not receiving notifications on watch or see no data being passed to phone from health apps because wearable needs updating.
4 REPLIES 4
Darren22
Voyager
Options
All the samsung apps are updated via galaxy store open that then check for updates.
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Even though they state installed from play store in app manager and when check this it opens the app from play store.
0 Likes
Darren22
Voyager
Options
I only said that cause all my galaxy apps are done via galaxy store but if they from playstore if you go into where the app is there might be an auto update function.
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
No worries, but no I had updated all my apps from Google Play Store and it was showing no apps for update.
But when I noticed first thing this morning my watch was dead, I checked Samsung Health and noticed it hadn't updated anything since Monday even though my watch was still working and displaying step count.
I then checked Galaxy Wearable to see if that would show time my watch died and it then asked for the update.
Not sure if related but Samsung also wanted password updating for Samsung account after rebooting both phone and watch.
But either way it's lost all data from watch since midday Monday. Used to get similar with Huawei WearOS watches when watch died you would lose data.
0 Likes