Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22

(Topic created on: 16-10-2021 08:11 PM)
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Just seen some more details leaked on supposed exact size on sammobile. Suggesting a feb 2022 release which would be no shock as thats when most of their phones are publicly talked about. Will people hang on or grab the s21 at its xmas discounted price.
G G
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

I won't be getting the S22. I kinda regret buying the S21 truth be told! It's an OK phone but the Camera quality, weight and battery life are negatives for me. In future I think I will just stick to mid range phones but I hope whoever bites the bullet and gets one, enjoys their new phone. 👍

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
See where your coming from with mind range phones they seem to be getting better and better my partner got a moto something or other for £150 and its shocking how good it is
G G
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

I don't think I would get a £150 phone myself. I always found such phones to be laggy with little to no firmware updates...

Me, I will be looking at phones in the £400 - £600 range. OPPO make some real nice handsets. I purchased two Reno4 Z's for my children and they are great phones. No lag, great battery life and so far software updates do trickle through although not as good as Nokia and Samsung. If only they had wireless charging!

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
They got theirs for a going out phone but was surprised it wasnt a tin can and bit of string. Amazing how a couple of years older technology is now almost disposable
G G
0 Likes