Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Outlook won't load or keeps crashing

(Topic created on: 08-07-2022 12:41 PM)
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Is anyone else having issues with outlook not loading or crashing? Mine just stopped working for no reason, I have the latest updates have cleared app and data also uninstall and reinstalled app, I have also done soft resets and cleared the phones cache, not sure what else to do I don't want the major hassle of resetting the whole phone and the hours of agro setting it all back up.  I'm aware the phone is riddled with glitches but up to now Outlook has worked ok
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@PaulC59: Try heading to Settings > Battery and device care > Optimise now, followed by Memory > Clean now. Now, head to Settings > Apps > Outlook > Force Stop, then restart your Galaxy S22. 

PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Thank you that worked, hope it keeps running fingers crossed. It seemed to happen after I set up samsung pay and curve and Google pay, not sure if connected or just a coincidence
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Having tried the app after cleaning memory etc the issue returns. I have noticed it runs fine with Hotmail account but crashes after adding work account where organisation controls some settings etc. It looks like something is clashing with background functions in work accounts? This is important as it prevents work on the go from your phone e.g calendar app etc. I haven't had this with older phones or previous android versions
0 Likes