Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S Health : can you combine exercises into 1 program ?

(Topic created on: 27-09-2022 07:45 AM)
Members_SVQ7epD
First Poster
Options

So in the Samsung Health app, you can find icons for several exercises (especially in the "add exercises" section), like f.e. "Deadlifts" and "Lat pull-downs". However, if you MUST press all of those button-thingys during your exercises you look more like an IT-guy lost in a gym then that you can focus your energy on the training itself.

Isn't it possible to combine several of those exercise options in "a program", give that a name, and commence with the whole array you just created? Getting info on reps, and in the right sequence of events you have programmed.

I can't see it. Did anyone accomplish this already, or found another way to use the watch with the health app succesfully in the gym?

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

3 REPLIES 3
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

It's not possible to do a multi-exercise session in Samsung Health on the Phone. However, it is possible to this on the Galaxy Watch4/5. When you want to switch to another exercise, swipe left on the watch and click on New to add a new exercise. However, here also, you have to add them manually and a programmed option is not available as far as I know.

Screenshot_20220927_085422_shealth.png

0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
200000% Agree, this Samsung Health app is sooooo outdated, its actually designed for little school boys and girls to keep them occupied during PE sessions

Just think.... Just think this...

1 None... None... None of the Strength training activities can add Weight, rather Samsung app rewards the user for the time they sat on the bench

2 Look at Deadlift... The most basic... The most basic of developer happened to develop Deadlifts activity, the first thing to add would have been the "the amount of weight" one can Deadlift... Samsung health rewards the length of "time"

3 None of the running activities can set personal goals, for example, I want to run 75km in the month of October.. You can't set it.

4 Personal training is very Unique - there is noooooooo facility to make our own activity programme, with, sets, reps and exercises and synchronise that to the watch... But the joke is.. The watch is Pro.. Say no more... 🙆🏿🙆🏿🙆🏿
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Did you find any solution to your question, if you did, would you like to share, because I am looking for the same. Tc
0 Likes