Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S Health App Infinite Loading, No "Skip"

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 09:27 PM)
Marko1108
Apprentice
Options

Hi,
I tried to install the Samsung Health App on my Huawei Mate 20 Pro since I just bought a galaxy watch active 2.
Now I encounter the problem, that I can't sign in since it's stuck on the loading screen right after pressing Login.

I already did some troubleshooting and found the solution with just skipping the login process and later on logging in.

But on my App, there is no "skip" button, only the "Login" button and a "download and delete" button.

Hope someone can help me here, since I really love that watch! 

Go to solution
14 REPLIES 14
CeeLyn
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the fix! Loading the older version of the app on my Pixel 4a is working great.

Marko1108
Apprentice
Options

This is indeed a no-go. You can't go selling products like smartwatches said to be compatible with non-Samsung devices and then secretly terminating support for these devices. 

Inesferreira33
Apprentice
Options

Is this serious??? I can not believe this. I'll give Samsung a call too tomorrow, they must be kidding...

0 Likes
kyledyer
First Poster
Options

thanks for the solution

0 Likes
Daily Clove
First Poster
Options

There are few situations that may cause the load issue in mobile apps.

• The Samsung Health app server may be down and that is causing the loading issue. Please try after few minutes.
  • Your wifi / mobile data connection not working properly. Please check your data connection.
  • Too many users using the app at same time. Please try after few minutes
0 Likes