Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

running two routines at once

(Topic created on: 04-03-2020 03:59 AM)
ciaron88
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have 2 routines 'Home' and 'Bed Time'. 'Home' turns on sound and 'Bed Time' turns off sound, but I am at home when I go to bed so the 'Bed Time' routine does not turn off the sound because 'Home' is running. How do I prioritize routines so that 'Bet Time' overrides 'Home'

Thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @ciaron88! Can you add a bit more on this? Are you referring to an app or a device feature? Is it a third party app or an embedded one? Also, what device are you using?  

0 Likes
ciaron88
First Poster
Options

Hi

Sorry for the delayed response

I am using the Routines app and I have an S10

Thanks

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Thanks for that! I had a look around on a S10 and I can't seem to find this app on the phone. If this is a third party one you downloaded from Google Play Store, then I would suggest to get in touch with the app support.

0 Likes
ciaron88
First Poster
Options
It is built in the phone. It's the bixbay Routines
0 Likes
wjbaker2011
First Poster
Options

It's the Modes and Routines that are built into the phone. It can be separated from settings as an app shown in the apps menu. 

0 Likes
wjbaker2011
First Poster
Options

Honestly, I would download the app Tasker. It comes with a huge learning curve, but there are a lot of people that can support on reddit and through the app itself. They also have premade profiles you can install through the app and the website to make some things easier. It's basically limitless tasking for what you would like to have done automatically on your phone. I'm still learning and editing some of mine but, so far my phone will start my car in the morning, at lunch when it recognizes that I'm walking through a specific geofence, and at the end of the work day. I also have it speak my reminders with an ElevenLabs voice and not the phones text to voice because those aren't very good. There is just so much you can do. Sorry Samsung. 

0 Likes