Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore Deleted Memos from Cloud

(Topic created on: 31-12-2018 10:07 PM)
OJAM
Student
Options

I accidentally deleted my Memos from the 'Memo' app on my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge. In the Samsung cloud, under 'other phone data' it says my Memo sync is on (454.13 KB used 145 memos) however I do not know how to restore them from here. Any help would be much appreciated (and happy new year!).

14 REPLIES 14
Saeidjr
First Poster
Options

Go to "Settings" / "cloud and accounts" / "Samsung Cloud" / the three dots Up-Right / Settings / Sync and auto backup settings / then turn off the Memo's blue key and turn it on again so it starts syncing.

Mikeville-55
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much for your post on how to recover the Memos on the Samsung s7. It really worked!  you made it  easy, simple and I was able to recovered all the memos that I thought I had lost. Thanks a bunch.

Summzi
First Poster
Options

Hey! I have this exact issue! Did you manage to get them back?

0 Likes
Members_xlFK9ST
First Poster
Options

This works 100% 

0 Likes
Georgos
First Poster
Options

I used your suggestion, I can see "Memo - 348 memos (0 KB)". So with the changes of the last year and a half, deleted memos are no longer accessible? Is there some other way to retrieve them?

I wonder if my question will reach you year and a half after your message. Many thanks in advance if you read and answer

0 Likes