First Poster
Options
How do I remove bixby and other apps I never asked for or wanted 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can't remove bixby but disable it and use Google instead.
0 Likes
jdhjjdjdjdidkd
First Poster
Options
Thanks but I dont use or want anything like that.
I'll try and return the phone i just wanted a simple phone and was told this was but its not. Thanks anyway
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
You can't remove bixby but disable it. Most of Samsung phones come with Bixby so if your not happy then I'll choose a Apple phone or Google ones
0 Likes
jdhjjdjdjdidkd
First Poster
Options
Again thanks i was told it was disabled but every time I pick up the phone i catch the button it comes on.
I just wanted a phone that makes phone calls and texts. I will probably just go back to my Nokia 3310 its just i find it difficult to text as everyone seems to text now in stead of phoning
0 Likes
Yhieedc
Explorer
Options
If you want to turn off Bixby when you press the power button. Swiped down to reveal the quick panel, click the power symbol in the top right hand corner, tap side key settings at the bottom and then set tap and hold to enable to power menu
0 Likes
jdhjjdjdjdidkd
First Poster
Options
Thanks I have tryed that but only got power off, reset and emergency button's. I have sort off solve it by removing the bixby button completely from the phone.
Agaon thanks for the suggestions.
0 Likes
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
You can remove it using ADB, you will need to enable USB debugging in developer options, I've uninstalled bixby and other bloatware with this method
0 Likes