Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote access through NFC

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Ashusharma27
First Poster
Options

Hi Team,

Is it possible to add one more feature to your Samsung smartphone that we can share/project through NFC?

Like I have 2 Samsung mobile phones and during the break I got minimum time to check notifications of both screen and to reply to the notifications one by one.

There would be beneficial for user if new feature (if it is new because I didn’t find this anywhere) will be added to your phone “NFC remote screen”.

Ashusharma27_0-1716801782684.jpeg

By this feature if we can remote access my mobile phone in another Samsung phone by holding mobile like shown in above image.

It will be helpful to all users.

Regards

Ashu

8 REPLIES 8
PlantPot
Navigator
Options
I see your point a little, but this as a solution is a bit awkward as you would have to hold them together to do it. The biggest issue with this is that NFC does not support enough bandwidth to share a screen the way you describe it. I too have 2 samsungs. At times I think it would be nice to be able to connect both to my watch but even that would be confusing to use.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Think it would potentially open up a route for scammers to access your phones.
This feature is probably not available on privacy grounds
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Isn't that the point of a dual sim phone, so don't need two phones
0 Likes
Sombody3
Voyager
Options
You could use samsung flow.
0 Likes
PlantPot
Navigator
Options
That only applies if you own both sims. If you have a company phone and personal phone like I do, the restrictions / privacy sacrifices, may mean you keep them separate.
0 Likes
PlantPot
Navigator
Options
I'm not aware that this will work for 2 phones.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I guess if you work requires it to be on separate phone you don't have a choice

But if they have to be on separate phone how do you propose that your personal phone connect to it? Surely the policy won't let you connect to it in any way
0 Likes
PlantPot
Navigator
Options
Hi, it's not that work requires it. They would be happy for me to use their phone for everything. But they reserve the right to manage, wipe, monitor etc... their property. I'm not doing my banking on a phone that I've given up that much control over. On the other hand I'm not giving that control to them on phone I paid for so we have a stalemate. I need 2 phones. Dual sim is no help. You are correct they can't be connected. I live with it. I'm not actually the person that posted I'm just commenting 🙃
0 Likes