Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Registration

(Topic created on: 09-01-2023 01:48 PM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So, finding items I purchased via Samsung Online or Shop no longer allows me to register, all fail at the serial number "invalid", this applies to my Samsung ZFlip4, Watch5, Microwave, and Vacuum cleaner, I contacted Samsung help and got no help just a shoulder shrug response.

Is anyone else having issues?

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
6 REPLIES 6
Tondaw
Student
Options
Yes, I am having the same problem registering soundbar. Struggling to get this resolved.
Tondaw
Student
Options
Managed to get it registered by going through the support section on the app. It let me add model and now accepted s/N.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I tried that spent a while and got told to call, called they said do it online 🙃

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
With tablets and phones there registered as soon as you set your new device up. I didn't need to register my tab and phone, they were already under registered. With my watch 5 and ear buds, I used the members app to register. Just used the serial number and model number that shows in the watch settings. Not sure about the microwave and vacuum cleaner. If you go to support register product, once done you'll get images of all your registered devices. Screenshot_20230109_170421_Samsung Members.jpg
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My tabs7+ has never shown up, the flip4 and watch5 where in store so can see why that did not

cavellix
Pathfinder
Options

I've been trying all day to sort this. My product registers ok, for a while. Whenever I go back to look it appears as Unknown.... 

0 Likes