Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

PROBLEMS WITH ANDROID UPDATE

(Topic created on: 11-01-2023 08:47 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I installed an update a week ago on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite and after update lots of my icon apps have been moved but the main issue I am having since update is my Samsung speech typing will not work, I have checked all the settings but I am still unable to use speech to type.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine seems OK, I have updated to latest version

Tested speach typing just for you Bev
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Robot
Hi hope you are ok, bless you 😃 for trying it out just for little me 😀, I can't understand why mine is not working, the update I did to the latest version is on my Samsung galaxy tab A7 lite , usually with any updates on any of my 5 Samsung mobile phones/ tablet I have never had any issues. Updates have never seemed to affect anything noticeable, I have checked the settings and everything is as it was. This is the screenshot I took after the latest update and what it shows with my Samsung speech. I would be very very grateful if you could look into for me like you have with all my questions because I am not very good with the internet 🙂.20230106_201150_559_1673035911.jpg
0 Likes
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Robot
Just a quick question the answer is probably going to be no but is there anyway somebody can remotely control my Samsung tablet at Samsung and look through it and find the problem because I have looked but am not very good with technical issues 😃
What would I do without you😄
0 Likes
Solution
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes you can download members app on to the tablet and request support
Solution
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I use SwiftKey keyboard on my tablet and phone, you can download from pkaystore