Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Calendar not syncing with contacts

(Topic created on: 11-01-2023 01:33 PM)
Dee83
Student
Options

Hi there;

I recently moved from an iPhone to the Galaxy S22+. everything transferred fine except that the birthdays as saved in my contacts don't appear on my calendar.

All the events and appointments were transferred to the calendar and all the birthdays were transferred with the contacts but the birthdays don't appear on the calendar.

I have ticked the Contacts Birthday option on the calendar but it still hasn't worked.

Any advice?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

The birthdays appear in Samsung Calendar when the contacts are stored either in Phone directly or in Samsung account. If they are in any other account, they will not be shown in the Samsung Calendar app. 

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

The birthdays appear in Samsung Calendar when the contacts are stored either in Phone directly or in Samsung account. If they are in any other account, they will not be shown in the Samsung Calendar app. 

Dee83
Student
Options

It worked! Thanks so much!

RichardMcCollim
Student
Options

For Samsung A53, this solution does not work. Do you know any such solutions for that device?

Roseydo
First Poster
Options
A lot of my birthdays seem to have disappeared because they had an end date of 2023 even when they are annual events. Needed to manually change them.
0 Likes