Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Smartthings and Spotify

(Topic created on: 06-04-2022 06:22 PM)
Jesper
First Poster
Options

Hi.

My problem is that when I play Spotify from my phone through bluetooth in for example my car, it occasionally happens that smartthings ask me if I want to continue playback on another device. In this case, my TV. If I accidentally press that it should do that, it starts my TV at home and continues play Spotify even when I'm not home. It asks everytime I change the song. I have looked through all possible settings everywhere on my phone and I can't find how to disable this feature. It's no use for my TV to resume playing if I'm not even home. I can push "never" when the question appears, but that doesn't help, it keeps asking me anyway when I'm connecting at a later time. So is it anyone who have had the same issue, or any idea how to disable this function?

Best regards Jesper

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Jesper: I'm not sure what could be causing this, I'm afraid. Can you try opening Spotify, log in to your accounts page and select 'Unlink' under your Samsung account. Close Spotify, then open it again and add your Samsung account when prompted to see if this helps. 

0 Likes
omartelinho
First Poster
Options

That's fun. I used to receive this suggestion only at the first song. Even though, sometimes was bothering. Now I am missing it lol.

If you discover how to deactivate on smart things, please let me know provided that the path should be the same to enable.

Thank you

0 Likes