How can I sync my pics I don't have a microsoft account and I don't want one
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

You have an option to sync them with Google Photos. Total free storage available is 15 GB across all Google apps and services. There is an on option in Google Photos to sync media at reduced resolution. The storage limit for media uploaded at reduced resolution is unlimited.

Another option is to connect your phone to a laptop/PC/SSD/Pendrive and manually copy/move the photos out. You could set up a repeating reminder for this.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

You have an option to sync them with Google Photos. Total free storage available is 15 GB across all Google apps and services. There is an on option in Google Photos to sync media at reduced resolution. The storage limit for media uploaded at reduced resolution is unlimited.

Another option is to connect your phone to a laptop/PC/SSD/Pendrive and manually copy/move the photos out. You could set up a repeating reminder for this.

keith30
Maestro
Options
Use Google Photo's app, it sync's and backs them up.
AndrewL
Options

@Anonymous User: Further to the above, you can access Google Photos on your device by swiping up from the Home screen, tapping on the Google folder, and selecting 'Photos' from here. From here, tap your profile in the top right > Settings > Back up and sync > Back up and sync (toggle the switch to the right to enable this feature).