Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overheating device

(Topic created on: 06-04-2022 11:47 AM)
mcfckippax
Explorer
Options
Need help asap. I have had serious overheating issues on my Samsung a20,e for a few days out of nowhere I was just watching YouTube and it starts rising the temperature now I have factory reset as I have tried numerous solutions and I'm still having problems it gets warm when it's been on for 5 mins or so. I don't know what to do any help would be great thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
Make sure the phone and all you apps updated, there might be a bug or something that's causing your phone to overheat
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
If that doesn't work I would give samsung support a ring and see what they say
mcfckippax
Explorer
Options
Thanks I'll give it a try
0 Likes
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
👍🏻
AndrewL
Options

@mcfckippax: Some apps, such as streaming services, are power intensive and can cause your phone to heat up, especially after prolonged use. Unless you see a notification to inform you that the device is overheating, then you don't need to worry. To find out more, please follow the link below. 

Is there something wrong with my Samsung mobile device if it often gets hot? | Samsung UK

0 Likes
mcfckippax
Explorer
Options
I do use YouTube a bit but it's the bottom of the phone what gets warm too but when I'm playing game. It's only been like this for a couple of days though which is why I'm worrying I'm not used to my phone behaving like this
0 Likes