Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 4 bugs.

(Topic created on: 20-11-2021 09:26 AM)
Dante1256
Apprentice
Options
Updated to the public version of One UI 4 the other day and Outlook won't work at all, kicks me out after a couple of seconds. Bugs with Upday/ Gmail reporting the app has stopped working and also Facebook unable to open links etc. Anyone had similar issues and/ or know of a fix? 
18 REPLIES 18
Ekarahan
Navigator
Options
I have exactly same issue with outlook,app crushing instantly.
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I have issues with apps. I can launch YouTube and it instantly backs me out having to launch it again. Serveral apps keep doing this.
0 Likes
Dante1256
Apprentice
Options
Pretty poor for a public release, I've resorted to using Outlook in a browser or using a different app altogether for the timebeing.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi all did you clear the cache partition after the new update?I know it's time consuming,back up your phones apps & settings via smart switch & do a factory reset, this will get rid of any issues after such a large update.
Always works for me.
0 Likes
irfan2a
Apprentice
Options
Having the same issues with all the above-mentioned apps. Seems like it a common problem with solution as of yet.
0 Likes
Wilf49
First Poster
Options
☆<>|>\<<><▪︎>°<><>>>>><
0 Likes
Hellfire27
Journeyman
Options
Same issue can't install Facebook or messenger. Have cleared cache of the app and data storage on Google play and Google services. Cleared the cache partition but still fails to install some apps
0 Likes
Chrissheppy69
Explorer
Options

I'm having the same problems, Gmail keeps crashing and Facebook links crash that too, terrible release !

JGV
Apprentice
Options

Yes, I have the same issues. 

Outlook - not working at all. 

Gmail - keeps receiving notifications that the app doesn't work properly (in the Device care) 

Facebook - links doesn't work, but when I changed it so all links are opened in external browser (Chrome) it works. 

I also had issues with Duplicate WhatsApp (had to uninstall and reinstall) and with Smartthings.