Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification

(Topic created on: 24-06-2023 10:48 AM)
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Anyone know why a voicemail notification will not swipe to delete? Or how to clear this voicemail notification? It's been there for 24hrs. Voicemail listen to and deleted. The notification changes time depending upon what the time is from when screen has been touched. The voicemail icon is still on top left of screen too. Frustrating. Any advice?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Alan141
Apprentice
Options
Dial your own number and leave a message, then listen to it and delete it . That cleared my notification that I had been unable to get rid of. Probably because of network push issues as @PaulC59 mentioned.

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-remove-voicemail-notifications/
In the link follow the instructions to clear cache and data.
Unfortunately it hasn't worked for a few others, worth a try though.
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Tried and did not work 🙃 😪
Lyn1959
First Poster
Options
Can you not press 3 to delete the voicemail?
0 Likes
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Voicemail is deleted from 3days ago. Its the notification that keeps reappearing on phone screen
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I think voicemail notifications are controlled by your SIM. My notifications only stop if I call my voicemail and delete or save the actual voicemai message. If your still getting notifications after deleting your messages from your voicemail I suspect it is an issue with your SIM or carrier. You can modify your voicemail notification settings on your phone but this will affect all voicemail notifications
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
You could try cleaning your SIM card contacts or ordering a replacement SIM card from your carrier which might work?
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
With the way some networks push Voicemail notifications, they can occasionally get stuck due to a delay in the network updating your phone that your Voicemail inbox is clear. The icon will remove itself once your network provider pushes the cleared notification through.
Mine notification is still there since 23rd June... not linked to Sim card though Paul. Thankyou.
Solution
Alan141
Apprentice
Options
Dial your own number and leave a message, then listen to it and delete it . That cleared my notification that I had been unable to get rid of. Probably because of network push issues as @PaulC59 mentioned.
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Shall try that thankyou
0 Likes