Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

notification issue

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 01:42 AM)
HeaVad
Apprentice
Options
This is the first time I've owned a Samsung. I brought the A32 5G last week and I am having problems with notifications showing on the lock screen. I haven't changed any of the settings. The only way I can see if I have any notifications is when I press the side key button and the screen lights up. Can anyone advise on this? 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
So you mean on the always on display where the clock is shown?
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
If that is so the A32 5G has an LCD screen and is not capable of this function
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@HeaVad: If Always On Display is not available via Settings > Lock Screen, then I recommend heading to Settings > Advanced Features > Motions and Gestures > Life To Wake (On) > Double Tap To Turn on Screen (On). Also, to customise your lock screen notifications, please head to Settings > Apps > Select the relevant app > Notifications > Select a sub-category e.g General Notifications > Lock Screen. 

0 Likes
Katmandu332
Student
Options
Same thing i believe this is the second cheapest handset in the whole range & I've definitely got what i paid for.
Don't know about yourself but I'm regretting my decision to purchase this device 😤
HeaVad
Apprentice
Options
I like the phone but I've never had a phone that does not show notifications. The phone isn't expensive but it's not cheap either. You would think that Samsung would put notifications to show on this model
0 Likes
Ava Angevine
First Poster
Options

NONE of my notifications will show for any apps what so ever and I've tried so many things to try and turn them back on. Nothing is working and everything is set to show notifications. Please help asap 🙏 😭 😢 😫 

0 Likes
HeaVad
Apprentice
Options
I downloaded an app called NotifyBuddy. It's free to use, and the notifications always show. Hope this helps you
SamNoWasher
First Poster
Options

Hey HeaVad,

Actually I have new Sumsung for my work only, I have noficiation issue ( no sound, no badge), even though I did tried NotifyBuddy, but still no sound, however, after download NotiSave, the sounds start to work (there still some setting...)

Anyways, thks for gave some ideas to me.

0 Likes