Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

note9

(Topic created on: 12-09-2020 09:46 AM)
ebranote9
Journeyman
Options
lam a Nate 9 used I'm completely annoyed by Samsung's recent decision "3 Years Software Major updates' that My Note 9 phone has not Included. but at the same time tt will be included to Note 1 0 Lite. which has the same Note 9's Exynos Processor, therefore, I will Mast Probably upgrade to Apple devices, Unless You re-evaluate and Appreciate Your o+ UI .Note 9 Users with Such Decision 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
ebranote9
Journeyman
Options
lam a Nate 9 used I'm completely annoyed by Samsung's recent decision "3 Years Software Major updates' that My Note 9 phone has not Included. but at the same time tt will be included to Note 1 0 Lite. which has the same Note 9's Exynos Processor, therefore, I will Mast Probably upgrade to Apple devices, Unless You re-evaluate and Appreciate Your o+ UI .Note 9 Users with Such Decision 
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
scamsung dont care they have your money already its a disgrace, im moving to apple too next
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
I think it was only to the phones released in late 2019 and early 2020. but i may be wrong
ebranote9
Journeyman
Options
how
0 Likes
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
how what
0 Likes
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
Note 9 was released in 2018, so most people have had it for 2 years. Therefore, would you need another 3 years software update? most apps will run on it and you would be more likely to get a new phone before those software updates have finished.
ebranote9
Journeyman
Options
what about now
0 Likes
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
_what about_ now?
0 Likes
scaperlee
Apprentice
Options
I'm pleased I've updated to S21...but find it astonishing that the note 9, which is a relatively new phone is not getting the update! this is outrageous.
0 Likes