Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Note 9 calendar duplicate entries

(Topic created on: 28-11-2019 03:21 PM)
Spartanchix
Apprentice
Options

My email app just updated to 6.1.01.0 version and now all of my Exchange calendar items have been duplicated.  If I try to delete one of the duplicates it deletes the whole entry.  Please help.  I'm getting numerous calendar reminders for 1 event 

0 Likes
Go to solution
14 REPLIES 14
pgielen
Journeyman
Options

Same problem on my Note 8. Deleted all calendar data, set backup and syncing of calendar to off and restarted. All the entries in My Calendar are still there, including duplicates.

Please Samsung, give us a real way to find and delete duplicate calendar items! 

0 Likes
Seppe13
First Poster
Options

Same on a Note10

I had it before also on my note9.

And ... I also have the Galaxy Smartwatch, which obviously also gives all duplicated calender items

0 Likes
marymolloy
First Poster
Options

I have a Galaxy S9. I would say that in the past few weeks, my Google calendar is completely messed up. I have duplicates on ALL entries...recurring and single events. I have tried deleting my Google account from my settings/account - then have rebooted. All to no success. Please, can anyone help me with a fix? I am at the point of not knowing what to do next. Thanks.

Mary

0 Likes
JaceNZ
Apprentice
Options

This has been occurring for several months now on Note 10+ 5G. The proposed solution does NOT work.

0 Likes
JaceNZ
Apprentice
Options

After some investigation this may have started after installing another mail/calendar app.
1st In Samsung calendar, I unticked my email address under google. This worked except I couldn't  set the colour.
2nd I uninstalled bluemail. This re-enabled my email address under google. So far working.

0 Likes