Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message app

(Topic created on: 14-10-2019 10:19 PM)
Leoni
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I had to factory reset my phone and it has change the settings on my messaging app.

If I was on my phone and got a normal message or WhatsApp it would pop up at the top and I could reply, close or mark as read without actually going on the app or if it was locked the screen would light up to tell me I had a message then sleep again. Now it just shows me the message. I've tried to get it back but not too sure how I done it or if it's a new update.

Can someone please help 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Sorry, I'm do not understand completily, today I had three incidences about Whatsapp Notification Auto Changes, could be possible some changes about it from Whatsapp.

What is your telephone model please, with edge?

Are you refearing in the top bar, pop up as windows or cloudly form on top of screen?

I going to rest for today now, but if you show us some picture about your problem we will fix together alone. But sorry for me low level advanced understanding about coloquial english term inside a normal conversation. :four-leaf-clover:

Other people of the community will help you too as soon undestand your real problem better than me now :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes