Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of network and signal s 22 ultra

(Topic created on: 19-06-2022 07:02 AM)
Members_B3t87m8
First Poster
Options

Forget all other issues this smartphones have, main reason for having a mobile phone is to be all to communicate with anyone, anywhere! Samsung are falling us terribly, how do you sell a communication equipment that can't be used to do exactly that, £1499 and I can't use it?! 

The phone may have other issues listed on this forum, but I strongly believe this should be it's main priority. Keyword is phone!!

I am very  very disappointed with Samsung.

I can't communicate, be it calls or internet!

I feel cheated I bought a very expensive phone, but all I have ended up with is a 6 inch WiFi  tablet!!

Forget all the other expensive things you've put in it, the first thing A PHONE SHOULD DO IS TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE AND MAKE CALLS AT ALL TIMES!!!

5 REPLIES 5
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I am having similar issues, out of WiFi phone can't use my Esim and function as a "phone", however I reset the network settings and now it is better but I won't say wow
0 Likes
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
Same here. Its so annoying and frustrating.
0 Likes
scott291087
First Poster
Options
Any fix for this yet?
0 Likes
Members_zjBkSZo
Journeyman
Options

The Samsung network issue is chaos and makes this set rubbish without smooth networking signals, while other Samsung like A13, and A52 on the same network have powerful signals on the same location. My type of work demands me to travel to different places, and this expensive rubbish lower graded S22 Ultra ashamed me a lot, because I cannot contact my customers due to continuous drop-off signals. It also deters me from using my working app due to suddenly disappearing networking to use my connecting apps, severely affecting my work. Consequently, now I  have to keep a comparatively cheaper Samsung mobile A52 to run my business smoothly. In the meantime,  I even changed the network provider, but the result remained the same. I contacted Samsung support service twice, but they found no any fault or issue in the ridiculous set. I think we should raise a united voice against this network bug of Samsung S 22 ultra. As  the intermittent signal issue/fault ruined its all other qualities and unique characteristics. Now this set has become a big burden for me, and I started hate this mobile set. I  desperately want to replace and downgrade with Samsung S21 ultra or any other but not S22 ultra. Just to let you know, I bought this Ultra expensive mobile set  for the first time in my life but it  proves Ultra rubbish, Ultra  painful, Ultra disappointed and Ultra frustrated. And  Samsung management is not listening to this big issue that is disregarded and discredited.

0 Likes
Members_zjBkSZo
Journeyman
Options

NOT AT ALL

0 Likes