Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there going to be an outline function for Samsung Notes?

(Topic created on: 22-09-2022 11:31 PM)
HiraiKazuo
First Poster
Options
In note taking apps like Goodnotes 5 and Flexcil, there are functions that allow users to view the outline/contents of the PDF document. Will we see this being added to Samsung Notes in the near future?
13 REPLIES 13
AntS
Options

Cheers @HiraiKazuo!

I forwarded your suggestion to our developers, and they've replied that they will be looking for more users who would like this option before considering implementing it - so I'd encourage others out there who'd like it to let us know here (either by liking your post, or by sharing their own thoughts in your topic).

Thielas
Apprentice
Options

Yes please add this feature! I love my Galaxy Tab and i loved... Samsung Notes but I really miss anotation feature. Now i am not using it anymore because it doesn´t have it. I think its crucial for note organization. List page view is not enough. 

Raomya
Student
Options

Actually this is the only reason, I don't use Samsung Notes on my brand new Tab S8+. Rather, I use flexan on my Tablet. If this thing is added I don't need to use any other app.

Raomya
Student
Options

I feel, as a student, that this in a must feature that is surprisingly not in the app. Also, I should point out that this is such an essential feature for even a most basic note app that this feature should be implemented irrespective of sheer likes in comments. Anyways, since I am here, I would as well leave a like anyways. I hope that one day, I could return back from flexcil and xodo when Samsung manages to add this simple feature in the app. Goodluck Samsung !

Sofia1802
First Poster
Options

Yes, PLEASE add this feature. As a student, it will greatly help me when I need to use samsung notes for my pdf books.

Thank you very much.

TSY18
Student
Options

I agree, samsung notes has some amazing features but the lack of pdf outlines makes it really difficult to use the app. Please add the feature.

T7siin
First Poster
Options

a MUST feature

talaestrany
First Poster
Options

this is the one thing thats stopping me from completely transitioning to samsung notes - especially as a student that has to deal with a lot of large pdfs, the fact that this isnt implemented is a huge sore spot

0 Likes
afgw
First Poster
Options

As a lecturer and researcher, outline feature is a must in Samsung Notes since I have lots of PDF books to read and annotate. Having such feature would be very handy as Ive used Samsung Notes for other purposes too, so using a single application would be very convenient.

0 Likes