Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea for the one ui 5

(Topic created on: 21-11-2022 07:03 PM)
BOB129
Journeyman
Options
Basically you know how you have in apple that when you install an app or game from the app store, can you try adding a feature like that to samsung devices but with face recognition and face recognition for apps you want to put security on. 
And for the idea I am saying, I want to make it compatible for every samsung tablets and phone all of S and A series.
For one ui 5 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I actually think it would be beneficial to enable face recognition /fingerprint scanning   for installing apps on compatible devices.  The benefit is  in terms of security and piece of  mind, support @BOB129  on this.   As  with various implementations does depend on demand so would need a fair degree of interest.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BOB129
Journeyman
Options
Hi, thank you for complementing on my idea i really appreciate it, also for that face recognition it would be beneficial for opening apps as well, but you would have to choose which apps,

And also are you trying to say that it would need a fair amount of people from the samsung group to make my idea go forward potentially be in a feature in one ui 5
0 Likes