Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know if just one thing on the new UI can be changed

(Topic created on: 01-12-2023 09:19 AM)
FinnTheHylian
First Poster
Options

1000013918.jpg

So this a little hard to explain but prior to the newest update, if I was in an app or game, I could swipe up and then hit the III symbol on  the bottom left to bring up all my open applications. And before, if I noticed I had closed an app I was using and thought it was opened, id be able to hit anywhere around the outside of the opened apps menu and it would take me to my home page. Now for some reason, if I hit somewhere around the outside of the opened apps menu, it brings me right back inside the application I was previously on. I now am required to hit the □ button in the bottom middle to go to the home screen. I realize this seems very trivial but as I keep making the mistake of going back into the previously opened app 2 or 3x before I realize I can't get to the home screen without hitting the □ button, it then means after I check something on another app, like discord, and I go back to the game I was playing, it force resets which is problematic in a multi-player PVE game. Is there a way to fix just this?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Sombody3
Voyager
Options
I found that annoying as well but have not found a way to disable it yet. 🤔
0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Try Good lock app and Home Up module. You have different option there which could work for you maybe? 1701460749083.jpg1701460749111.jpg
0 Likes