Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Hyperlinks for Digital planner in Samsung Notes

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 07:14 PM)
rejeny77
Student
Options

Is it possible to click on hyperlinks in a downloaded PDF file ? 

This is the only feature that is not allowing me to use this app for my digital planner since when I upload the PDF I'm not able to click on the hyperlinks anymore. 

Thank you for your help ! 

11 REPLIES 11
maike mit a
First Poster
Options

That would be awesome and would reduce the arguments for an iPad, cause you don't need Goodnotes. 

User19
First Poster
Options

Totally need hyperlinks. I just started using Samsung notes and I like it a lot, but I just noticed it doesn't have hyperlinks.😣

Serenova
First Poster
Options

This is something I would like as well! Noteshelf (which I had been using on my tablet) will not sync to my phone and I would prefer to use something that synced between devices!

CarolMartins
Apprentice
Options

Hello Rejeny77. I had the same problem. But I just found out that the hyperlinks work in the reading mode!!!  

Click on that book symbol for reading mode and click again to leave the reading mode.  

So to use an Hyperlink you click in that book symbol, use the hyperlink you want and to write what you want, click again on the book to leave the reading mode. Hope it will help :smiling-face:f6de72ff-304a-4c03-bf7c-c98f78b77b44.jfif

CarolMartins
Apprentice
Options

Hello maike mit a! I had the same problem. But I just found out that the hyperlinks work in the reading mode!!!  

Click on that book symbol for reading mode and click again to leave the reading mode.  

So to use an Hyperlink you click in that book symbol, use the hyperlink you want and to write what you want, click again on the book to leave the reading mode. Hope it will help :smiling-face:

f6de72ff-304a-4c03-bf7c-c98f78b77b44.jfif

Solution
CarolMartins
Apprentice
Options

Hello user19. I had the same problem. But I just found out that the hyperlinks work in the reading mode!!!  

So to use an Hyperlink you click in that book symbol, use the hyperlink you want and to write what you want, click again on the book to leave the reading mode. Hope it will help :smiling-face:

f6de72ff-304a-4c03-bf7c-c98f78b77b44.jfif

Ebert Toxqui
Student
Options

It worked as you pointed out!! Samsung notes app rocks!

Ebert Toxqui
Student
Options

it worked like a charm! thanks!

CarolMartins
Apprentice
Options

ahah It was something that made my day when I found out xD happy to help ^^ and yes, samsung notes app rocks! 

0 Likes