Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to switch off the advert pop ups in the Galaxy Store Permanently!!

(Topic created on: 17-05-2022 07:27 PM)
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Another tip for everyone, you can switch off the adverts in the Galaxy Store, First open the Galaxy Store, next press menu, now press the settings cog in the top right corner. Now select ads privacy settings, now select vendor list. At the top there are 2 tabs, one is IAB vendors and the other is Google Vendors. Directly Under each of these tabs it says Allow All Consent, switch this off for both IAB vendors and then Google Vendors now finally hit confirm my choices at the bottom of the screen and voila, no more annoying advert pop ups when you open the Galaxy Store, it's been 2 weeks since I did this and zero advert and gaming pop ups, let me know if this helped any of you 😁
10 REPLIES 10
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Top idea for all the long suffering store users 😃👍🏻
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nice one👍
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Glad I could help 😁
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm sure you have switched them off already 👊
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Funnily enough I found out earlier today looking through the settings
But seeing your post has confirmed I've done the right thing
0 Likes
poop1234
Journeyman
Options
Poo
0 Likes
Mezzz
Pathfinder
Options
Thank you for this 👍🏼
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
It doesn't work on some Samsung devices. There are always allowed active settings that cannot be altered and one of those is technically show adverts. I think that is the one still triggering them on my tablet since I have unchecked all the ad providers for both lists mentioned and turned off all other available toggle options.Screenshot_20220517-235355_Galaxy Store.jpg
0 Likes
lahoof
Voyager
Options
It's not worked on my tab s7+ or s23 ultra.. I got very excited for a moment .
0 Likes