Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many Samsung Health badges are there?

(Topic created on: 12-05-2023 12:36 PM)
stupidlikeafox
Apprentice
Options

Does anyone have a list that shows all of the currently available badges/ rewards you can get in Samsung Health with a Galaxy watch? What exercise badges can you get? Are there any for weight lifting etc.? I know Garmin have a lot of badges (hundreds), but I can't find any information for Samsung.

I currently have a Fitbit but am looking to switch. I tried looking in the Health app, but it won't show me any potential badges (probably because I don't own a Galaxy watch).

If someone could send me a list or some pictures of all potential badges that would be great!

5 REPLIES 5
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Click on your picture. This will take you to badges plus.
So click on the badges to see what you have and what you can get
0 Likes
stupidlikeafox
Apprentice
Options

In the Samsung Health app, it just says "no badges" under badges. It doesn't show me what I can get

0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Pratically and utterly useless in relation to motivational point of view.. However if you are a 6 year old child.. Then you have monkeys, donkies and rabbits etc..

In relation to weight training or running absolutely useless useless useless (Samsung health app is utter useless if you are into moderate to above moderate health and fitness)

There are noooooo quality 3rd party Apps to fill the gap either

Garmin has no 3rd party Apps however the inbuilt Garmin Connet is absolutely absolutely amazing

Apple has wonderful 3rd party backup

Generally Galaxy watch is for people who walk around the home TV set it's not a serious fitness watch... JUST KIND OF A VERY BASIC ALL ROUNDER

If you are into Running and Strength Training.. Consider Garmin

If want fantastic quality 3rd party Apps.. Then definitely APPLE WATCH

If you are in between.. Then Galaxy watch
0 Likes
stupidlikeafox
Apprentice
Options

That's not an answer to my question. I'm not choosing an Apple Watch because I don't like iPhones. Garmin I am torn on. But my question was about the badges

0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I get it, in relation to or comparison to Garmin, Samsung health app /Galaxy watch has nooo badges.. Particularly for ruining and weight training

However however however... 😂 It has badges for length of time you spent doing an activity..

With Garmin you can get badges for PB etc, nothing like that 👋
0 Likes